#2021picoftheweek – Mellow Yellow


Before we get started, a quick introduction: Many of you know me as the book blogger Completely Full Bookshelf. But now, on Saturdays, I'll be participating in the #2021picoftheweek photography challenge from a brand-new blog, A Scrapbook of Stories! I hope you enjoy these posts!

Prompt: Mellow Yellow

When I think of "mellow," I think of books and the Animal Crossing video games, so a stack of five great reads and my Isabelle plushie followed me out into the rain for this photo! But don't worry, between the umbrella in my hands and the Batman umbrella shown (don't ask), no books or plushies were harmed in the making of this picture.



Camera: iPhone SE (second generation)

Editing software: Snapseed




Challenge progress:



Comments

  1. I love those yellow books behind... Mellow Yellow reading! Your Isabelle plushie is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I tried to track down some books that would match the theme as well. And I was so excited to find an Isabelle plushie—she is such a delightful character in the games, and I have the plushie on my bookshelves! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment