#2021picoftheweek – Pages

Three books sit on a light wood desk with their dust jackets and pages visible (all of the pages are still held together, almost as if the books were not even open. At the far left is a set of pages, followed by a right-hand flap in bright magenta. Next is a glimpse of a left-hand flap in sky blue with a streak of yellow, followed by pages, and then a glimpse of the right-hand flap with the same colors. Next is a left-hand flap with a bright yellow background, text enclosed in black, and two girls grabbing each other's hands, followed by more pages (these pages have a pair of holding hands printed on the edge).

Prompt: Pages

I returned just in time to finish out this challenge with a final prompt! I'm not sure if this came out as well as I had hoped, but considering I had virtually no vision in the first place, I think the effect of the different pages and dust jackets worked reasonably well. (If you're curious what the books are, left to right, they are May the Best Man Win, which I haven't read; Aristotle and Dante Dive Into the Waters of the World, which I'm working on now; and Yolk, which I just got today for Christmas!)



Camera: iPhone SE (second generation)

Editing software: Snapseed




Challenge progress:

I returned just in time to get a single bingo for this challenge! Now on to the next one!

Comments