Bonus Photo – Small Creatures

A photo of many gray, overlapping peach tree branches with bright pink flowers and sparse green leaves. Most of the branches are out of focus (along with the blue sky and some gray roofs in the background), but one branch is in focus and shows an orange-and-black bee hovering near one of the flowers.

Prompt: Small Creatures

Posting my Small Creatures photo for the #2021picoftheweek challenge reminded me that I had an older photo I also wanted to share with you all! Back in spring, I took my DSLR outside to get some photos of our peach tree with its lovely pink blossoms, and a bee flew in front of the camera lens without me even realizing it! It's the best of both worlds...I didn't have to intentionally get near a bug, and I also got a pretty good photo of one!


Camera: Nikon D3500

Editing software: Apple Photos


I didn't post last week, but I have three photos to share today! Check out the other two:

#2021picoftheweek – Tree or Bush?

#2021picoftheweek – Small Creatures

Comments

  1. Yay for bees! Also a nice shot. They not always easy to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely aren't—if it hadn't flown in front of the lens the second I pressed the shutter button, I wouldn't have taken a photo of a bee at all! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment